Syncing your European Amazon Seller Central to ForecastRx (Find our Getting Started with Amazon Sell Central US here)
1. Select Amazon Seller Central Button on Login
2. Go to https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk/
3. Click the Sign up For MWS button.
4. Log in to your Amazon administrator seller account.
5. On the MWS registration page, click on the button labelled I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.
6. In the Developer’s Name text box type in ForecastRx.
7. In the Developer Account Number text box, enter our MWS developer account identifier: 0840-8532-1201
8. Click Next Button.
9. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next button.
10. Copy your account identifiers (Merchant/Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token) and paste them into appropriate fields (these are needed to sync to your Amazon seller account).
11. Choose the Marketplace ID your company is in from the pull-down.
12. Choose the Earliest ASC Sale date (the earliest date you have Amazon sales data - 4 years maximum).
13. Click Submit. NOTE: The initial syncing process will take awhile depending on how many SKUs and sales data you have. You will receive an email when the Sync is completed so you can safely close the browser window.
After you have successfully entered your Amazon company information you will be prompted for the initial setup this will be the initial criteria used for the initial forecast of your data.
NOTE: This information can be changed at any time via the Manage section.